Three Axis Performer Flying System (Lift, Rotate and track)
 Three Axis Performer Flying System (Lift, Rotate and track)
USED - Three Axis Tracking Performer Flying System. Movement along pre-defined curving or straight track path. Track length and path is pre-determined from event design. Motor features unlimited 360 degree operator controlled motorized rotation. The system lifts 250 pounds 40 vertical feet at a speed of 120 feet per minute. Tracking speed via the drive tractor is 120 feet per minute.
Performer flying systems feature aluminum frame enclosures, motor and redundant braking systems, shaft over speed monitoring, active line load sensing, fault load sensing, dual limits, and programmed acceleration / deceleration ramping.
- Lift Speed: 120 feet per minute
- Lift Height: 40 feet
- Tracking Speed: 120 feet per minute
- Tracking Distance: Open Determined by Track Length
- Lift WLL: 250 lbs
- Voltage: 400v, 3 phase
- Connector: Tajami Control, Red CEE Power
- 3 Channel, variable speed, dual joystick, thumb rotate left and right, with E-Stop, key lock
- Individual Pendant
- Tajami Connectors
- Lift Limit Switches
- Electric Fault Load Sensing
- Tracking Limit Switches
- Redundant Safety Brake
- 1 Track, 360 Rotate, Dual Yoyo Lift Performer Flying Winch [Serial Number 16531 – Drive Serial 16533 – Tractor Serial 16532]
- 1 3 Channel Joystick Controller [Serial 16534]
- 100’ Marine Control Cable
- 25’ Control Cable
- 25’ Power Cable (Red CEE)
- 2 - 165’ Tracking Cable
- 20 - 65mm I-Beam Cable Trolleys
- Brake Gap Tool
- Rescue Trolley
- LED Toplight – Wireless DMX Transmitter and Receiver. NOTE: ROTATE IS LIMITED TO 270 DEGREES WHEN USING THE TOP LIGHT.
- Ships in 1 Plastic Pallet Case
Track (65mm I-Beam) is NOT included.