240 ft/min High Speed Single Lift Line Performer Flying System (400v)
Used single lift line performer flying system. Very simple operation with single joystick control. Ceiling sheaves mount to venue supplied truss or venue steel. This 3-phase, 400v system lifts 400 pounds 40 vertical feet at a speed of 240 feet per minute.
Performer flying systems feature aluminum frame enclosures, motor and redundant braking systems, shaft over speed monitoring, active line load sensing, drive fault load sensing, dual limits, and programmed acceleration / deceleration ramping.
- Lift Speed: 240 feet per minute
- Lift Height: 40 feet
- Lift WLL: 400 lbs
- Voltage: 400v, 3 phase
- Connector: Tajami Control Cable Connector, Red CEE Power Ends
- 1 Channel, variable speed, single joystick, with E-Stop, key lock
- Two Stage Limit Switches
- Active Line Load Sensing
- Electric Fault Load Sensing
- Overspeed Sensors
- Redundant Safety Brake
Price includes following equipment:
- 1 - Single Lift Line Performer Flying Winch [Serial Number 16536]
- Single Joystick Controller [Serial 16538]
- 100’ Control Cable (Tajami Connector)
- 25’ Power Cable (Red CEE Ends)
- 50’ Load Sensor Extension Cable
- Brake Release Lever
- Brake Gap Tool
- Load Sensor
Ships in Plastic Pallet Case.