Thern Wire Rope Winch Model 4WP2
Thern Wire Rope Winch Model 4WP2, 110v, 2,000 lb lifting capacity at 8’ per minute. Very lightly used.
Series 4WP2 Worm Gear Power Winches
- Up to 2000 lb capacity
- 115 Volt Single Phase Electric Motor includes power cord with grounded plug and a momentary contact-type push button pendant control on a control cord.
- Machine Cut Worm Gears provide accurate operation and long lasting service.
- Enclosed Oil Bath provides continuous lubrication of gears to minimize wear. Oil
- seals keep oil in and dirt out.
- Internal Mechanical Brake provides positive load control for lifting and lowering operations.
- Ball Bearings and self-aligning bronze bearings provide smooth and efficient operation.
- Pressure Plate on series 4WP2T8 only, applies pressure to drum and wire rope to help maintain uniform winding.
- Dual Function Cable Anchor for quick disconnect of wire rope with swaged ball fitting, or recessed cable anchor with set screw for wire rope with unfinished end.
- Mounting Options include floor, wall, or ceiling.
- Cast Aluminum construction, for lightweight strength.
- Corrosion Resistant durable paint finish protects against corrosion in harsh environments.
- Large Diameter Drums minimize wear to the wire rope and help extend its life.
- Clutch Model allows operator to manually disengage the drum to rapidly unwind wire rope. Clutch models do not include pressure plates.